I am writing this really early in the morning because we just sent Hma Stokes off. I leave tomorrow. She was the only one going to her mission. I don't know when I will have P-day but I will let you know when I get there. or I will call from the airport. Almost everything is packed away again.
I played the piano Sunday for Sacrament meeting. I wasn't my best but I think my biggest mistake was not knowing "sweet Hour of Prayer" has a 3rd verse in Spanish.
As for this past week, there's been some funny things that have happened. It seems that one of the Elders in our district sleep walks. He woke up one night, well not really woke up because he was still asleep--and yelled out, "Elder! What is Hermana Park doing in here?" His companion told him to go back to sleep. He had dreamed that I had come into their room to tell them they were late for a service project. The next night my companion woke up at 2 am and thought she was late getting up. She turned on her light and realized how early it really was.
I have been playing lots of fun sports here during our gym time. I play basketball a lot-I can shoot a 3 pointer now but it is nothing compared to Hermana Moeai's half court shot she made yesterday. THAT was the coolest thing I've ever seen. I've also played volleyball and foursquare and Frisbee.
No comments:
Post a Comment