Destinee's last email was all in Spanish because she said that is what she knows best. I loaded it into google translate, and read the translation. She said I could use someone else to translate and to "please not use google translate, because it lies". Oh well. :)
She talked about how this past Sunday people gathered all over Guatemala in Stake Centers to witness the dedication of the Temple in Quetzaltenango Guatemala by President Ucthdorf. She said, "To be there in a secluded part of the temple on Sunday was something I will never forget." She also said that 36 years or so ago, the people of Guatemala didn't think there would ever be a Temple in Guatemala.
She also said, "We can not have a complete testimony if you have not read the Book of Mormon. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints church is complete and true, guided by a prophet of God"

No comments:
Post a Comment