Family and Friends,
This week was boring but with a lot of funny experiences.
Sunday was stake conference and we got to hear from Elder Uchtorf, Elder Holland, Elder Clarke, and Sister Cook. Elder Holland started out in Spanish, and we were watching it in English so it was translated. We changed the channel to Spanish, and then he changed to English, so we changed back to English. It was awesome.
Last week we found 12 new investigators but all were women and children. We also found a 14-year old gay guy. He is awesome because his family is Catholic but he doesn`t agree with the Catholics.
Well, other than that... not much happened. The funny experiences I will have to look up and tell you all later because I cannot remember and I am running out of time. I had to take time last night by instruction of President Brough to meditate and look back on my mission and see how I have grown. It was a cool experience. Anyway, love you all. I will write more next week. Have an awesome week. Love, Hermana Destinee Park
Additional information: Thanksgiving Thursday will be spent as a zone and with the President. Villa Hermosa was the most successful zone and so I will be part of the thanksgiving feast.
The area is quiet, really calm, and most of the people speak English. I call it mini California. It is a residence, well actually two residences and a small area outside. But nothing happens here other than the harry potter stuff like I said last time. I like it although it is a little different. There is a lot of work to do. There are a lot of mini-stores and businesses. Nothing interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment