For Easter I made little baskets an put kinder eggs inside. I also made potato salad and deviled eggs. My companion liked the deviled eggs.
Friday here was interesting because hardly anyone was in the street and there weren´t any buses running. We had a zone conference and had to ride with the elders of Petapa and a member from their ward. It was rainy and kind of dark and throughout the day I was looking at my watch and remembering the hours in which Jesus Christ was brought to be judged, when he was nailed to the cross, and when he died. It was strange to think of everything in that way.
Last Tuesday we played sports with zone Villa Hermosa at the stake center. Thursday I did much praying and received much revelation from things such as a little game to how to help an investigator. It was fantastic. The weekend was quiet. Friday we had a zone conference. Sorry, I don´t have a lot to write this week. We didn´t have a successful week. Hopefully this next week. I love you and testify that the church is true. Stick to it and it´ll stick to you. Love Hermana Destinee Park
No comments:
Post a Comment