"We know not what lies ahead of us. We know not what the coming days will bring. We live in a world of uncertainty. But one thing we do know. Like the polar star in the heavens, regardless of what the future holds, there stands the Redeemer of the world, the Son of God, certain and sure as the anchor of our immortal lives. He is the rock of our salvation, our strength, our comfort, the very focus of our faith." - Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, June 20, 2011

Changes are not until the next week. You won´t hear about that until 2 weeks from today.

Tuesday we went to Antigua for 3 hours. The first hour we were in San Pedro visiting recent converts of my companion. The second hour and a half we shopped and ate. Not much time to do much, but it was fun.






We have a guideline to contact 10 people each day.  I am finding ideas to contact without seeming to contact (out of necessity--parts of this have been edited)  It´s a challenge; I need ideas.
 
We had divisions thursday and friday. I stayed in my area and we had much success. Here is a part of my journal entry for this day.
 
´´By the end of the night I was happy. When I talked to Elder Nielson at the end of the night I told him all that had happened, and also made a mistake in telling him something. I was telling him of how we had contacted a man and I said ´he says he wants to come to church tomorrow´. I corrected it quickly to Sunday (I had forgotten what day it is). Elder Nielson said, ´You are going to have church service tomorrow? That´s apostasy, but that´s fantastic!´ Ha ha Elder. It made me laugh but only after I replied ´No, elder!´ ´´
 
Hermana Gaitan returned from divisions with an allergic reaction. Not much more happened this past week. 
 
We will have a baptism Sunday if everything works out. 
 
 
Well, that´s pretty much all for now. Refer to the photos if you want. I took some of Antigua, and us with a family in the ward. It is the family of our ward mission leader, Family Oscal. Love you all. I know the church is true and the correct church. Love,
Hermana Destinee Leuana Park

No comments:

Post a Comment