"We know not what lies ahead of us. We know not what the coming days will bring. We live in a world of uncertainty. But one thing we do know. Like the polar star in the heavens, regardless of what the future holds, there stands the Redeemer of the world, the Son of God, certain and sure as the anchor of our immortal lives. He is the rock of our salvation, our strength, our comfort, the very focus of our faith." - Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, August 29, 2011

"La Cucaracha, La Cucaracha, na na na na na na na".

I think Hermana Park ran out of time this week.  Here are a few short things she did say:

Toads do not make a lot of noise, cockroaches are giant here in the coast. A normal cockroach is like the size of the top part of your thumb... or well, my thumb. And the cockroaches here are like the size of all of my thumb. Yikes! Never thought I would see them so big.

Oh and here is a photo I stole off her companions blog:






No comments:

Post a Comment